Microneedling is an innovative medspa treatment designed to help revitalize and renew the skin in a natural manner. It offers a gentler and more natural approach to looking youthful as compared to other forms of skin resurfacing. It promotes the skin’s own process of collagen and elastin production to improve the skin’s healing ability and produce rejuvenation from within.
Microneedling can be used safely and effectively to mitigate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, acne scars, sun spots and other skin imperfections. The procedure also facilitates the impact of topical skin revitalizing products for a healthier, well-nourished skin. Motykie medical spa, led by board certified plastic surgeon Dr. Gary Motykie, provides microneedling to patients in Beverly Hills, West Hollywood, Los Angeles, and surrounding locations.
Who should Choose Microneedling?
- Those who seek a non-ablative, laser-free alternative to skin resurfacing
- Those struggling with multiple concerns such as irregular skin tone, acne scars, and enlarged pores at the same time
- Those who want to improve the age lines without involving injectable procedures
- Those having darker skin tone, which is less suited for lasers
- Those who prefer a procedure that triggers natural skin renewal rather than superficial improvement
- Microneedling is also referred to as Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT), an FDA cleared regimen for anti-aging skin treatment and other conditions.
- The treatment stimulates the body’s natural defenses to substantially improve the thickening of skin, leading to a reduction of scars, stretch marks and wrinkles.
- The treatment involves no incisions, injections or downtime.
- While it is primarily used for facial rejuvenation, microneedling can be used in almost any area of the body.
- Safe and effective for almost all skin types and tones.
The Eclipse MicroPen based microneedling procedure is a swift procedure involving no downtime. Minimal discomfort may be experienced during the treatment session. The skin will appear reddish or feel warm, tight and rough in the first three to seven days following the procedure.
The treatment provider will usually apply a topical hydrating gel about one hour prior to the procedure to ensure maximum comfort. Motykie medical spa receives patients from Beverly Hills, West Hollywood, Los Angeles, and nearby areas for microneedling and various other aesthetic procedures.
Results and Recovery
With microneedling, some degree of skin thickening will happen so that the appearance of scars, wrinkles, melasma and sun spots can be mitigated. The patient should avoid retinoids and sun exposure for a certain period of time as specified by the treatment provider.
To achieve optimal outcomes, the provider will perform a series of three to six microneedling treatments. Each treatment will be spaced about four to six weeks apart. The patient will experience lifted, firmer, and natural rejuvenated skin in the treated areas, apart from reduction or removal of skin imperfections such as enlarged pores, scars, melasma, and sun spots.
Click here for Virtual Consultation
To see more services and treatments provided by Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Motykie in Beverly Hills | Los Angeles and his team please visit: