Renew The Appearance Of Your Skin!
We all covet supple and healthy-looking skin, but with exposure to environmental toxins, damage from the sun’s rays, and just plain age, our skin can become drab and dry. The Diamond Dermalinfusion with SilkPeel® can change all of that! This revolutionary rejuvenation treatment is a cutting-edge system that exfoliates the top layer of your skin with diamond-assisted microdermabrasion while simultaneously infusing it with a powerful topical serum to build new collagen for better overall skin health and texture. Under the supervision of Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Dr. Gary Motykie, this medical-grade skin renewal process can be used from head to toe to treat the following concerns:
- Fine lines
- Keratosis Pilaris (little red bumps on arms and legs)
- Stretch Marks
- Sun Damage
- Lack of Elasticity (Loose Skin)
- Sluggish Lymphatic System
- Rough/Uneven Skin Tone
- Great for sensitive skin
At Motykie Medspa, we believe we can condition your skin the same way you condition your body. With treatments like Diamond Dermalinfusion with SilkPeel®, which deliver even and precise exfoliation every single time while also infusing restorative serums, we can achieve optimal results. Please contact us, request an appointment online or call us at 310-276-6772 to schedule your Diamond Dermalinfusion with SilkPeel® treatment. Our spa serves all of Los Angeles, including West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, and Santa Monica. We will review all of your skin concerns and help you develop a treatment plan that meets your specific beauty needs.
The Motykie Medspa Difference
- While many spas offer an array of facial treatment options, we design customized health and beauty packages which combine expert therapies with patient education and personal attention, all in a relaxing spa setting.
- The Diamond Dermalinfusion with SilkPeel® is the only facial treatment that uses real diamonds to produce maximum exfoliation.
- Our skincare experts are trained in using the Diamond Dermalinfusion with SilkPeel® technology to provide rejuvenating and renewing skin benefits.
- Each of our skincare treatments are selected and supervised by Dr. Motykie who is known nationally for his extensive background in general health, nutrition, fitness and alternative wellness methods to heal your skin and body from within to produce beautiful results on the outside.
Diamond Dermalinfusion with SilkPeel® Fast Facts
- SilkPeel® is the only device with patented Diamond Dermalinfusion technology which both exfoliates the top layers of the skin and infuses the deeper layers with various serums to treat your skin concerns.
- Treatment sessions are as simple as a facial. You can achieve the best results with 4-6 treatments spaced a couple of weeks apart.
- The Diamond Dermalinfusion with SilkPeel® can be used on all skin types and treats conditions all over the body, including the eye and lip areas. Never before has a medical-grade exfoliation device been so versatile while still having gentle enough settings for the delicate eyes and lips.
- SilkPeel® is the only facial treatment developer utilizing real diamonds in its patented handpiece.
- The Diamond Dermalinfusion with SilkPeel® produces results you can see instantly and can also build on with additional sessions or in combination with other treatments.
Does It Hurt?
The Diamond Dermalinfusion with SilkPeel is painless and requires no downtime. There may be some redness immediately following the procedure, but this is perfectly normal and quickly fades. You can go about your day without incidence. Just remember to wear sunscreen to protect your newly soft, luminous skin.
You will be able to see the benefits of your treatments immediately. We will recommend a package of treatment sessions based on your skin concerns and needs. Your results will be cumulative resulting in luminous, youthful-looking skin from the inside out!