Restore Your Naturally-Beautiful Facial Contours with the Rejuvenating Power of the PDO Thread Lift!
Much of our natural beauty comes from the shape of the face itself: a symmetrical “V-shape” that is the hallmark of a healthy, youthful appearance. Unfortunately, over time, our facial contours will sag and droop, inverting that healthy, youthful V-shape. In the past, the only way to correct this unfortunate but very natural process was a surgical facelift. Today, thanks to the PDO Thread Lift, there is a minimally-invasive way to restore, lift, and enhance your naturally-beautiful facial contours, without surgery!
A PDO Thread Lift is an FDA-approved, highly-effective technique for patients who are interested in a face lift, but may not be ready for or want a traditional surgical facelift. This technique, now available at Motykie Med Spa in West Hollywood, California and Barrington, Illinois, is perfect for restoring the “V-shape” to your face and can be especially effective at “lifting” the neck and jawline. Board certified plastic surgeon Dr. Gary Motykie and our well-trained and experienced staff will work with you to develop a PDO Thread Lift that truly enhances your unique, naturally-beautiful facial contours.
PDO Power: A Powerful, Minimally-Invasive Face Lift at Motykie Med Spa
- Lifts and tightens laxity on the face, neck, and jawline
- Restores the face’s naturally-beautiful V-shape
- Stimulates collagen regeneration to rebuild aging facial structures
- Lifts, tightens, and smooths the skin from the inside through enhanced collagen production
- Does not require general anesthesia; can be performed with a localized anesthesia
- No surgery or incisions
- No scars or scar tissue
- Little to no post-procedure recovery time
- Typically requires less than an hour
- Sutures are safely reabsorbed by the body within 4-6 months
- Many patients can expect results that last up to 2 years
How a PDO Thread Lift Works
The PDO Thread Lift utilizes sutures composed of polydioxanone (PDO), a specialized, medical-grade, absorbable material, to literally lift and secure your skin from the inside. When carefully and precisely threaded through the layers of skin, these safe, well-tested sutures tighten and lift the structures of the face in two ways:
- The sutures immediately lift, reposition, and secure the skin on the face, neck, and/or jawline;
- The sutures stimulate your body’s own powerful healing mechanisms by generating the production of new, healthy collagen, further tightening and smoothing the skin from the inside.
After about four to six months, your body naturally reabsorbs the sutures themselves; however, the new and healthy collagen remains to provide long-lasting, naturally-beautiful results.
Two Amazing PDO Thread Lift Options: Nu-Mesh and Nu-Lift!
The PDO Thread Lift can be performed utilizing one of two distinct options, depending on whether you are seeking more subtle, gradual rejuvenation or instant, dramatic lift:
- Nu-Mesh: Utilizing a smooth thread, sutures are inserted horizontally and vertically in a net or #hashtag configuration, tightening the skin from within and providing a structural foundation for new collagen production. Offers less drastic, more natural rejuvenation.
- Nu-Lift: Utilizing sutures threaded with “barbs” to grip the skin, the sutures are pulled in multiple directions in order to instantly lift and reposition the skin. The growth of new collagen will secure the lift in place. Offers dramatic and immediate results.
At your consultation, we will work closely with you to ensure that you understand the benefits of each option and help you choose the option best suited to achieve your unique aesthetic goals.View Our Photo Gallery
At Motykie Med Spa, our highly trained staff is ready to assist you with the most advanced techniques in Skin Care, Body Contouring, Injectables, and Laser Treatments. Dr. Gary Motykie is one of the only Board Certified Plastic Surgeons in the world to pioneer the combination of currently available cosmetic treatments with health and wellness services to promote the best aesthetic results possible. The goal at Motykie Med Spa is to give you flawless, healthy, younger-looking skin while simultaneously creating a long-term, custom treatment plan that will slow the aging process and help to create the best and most beautiful you!
If you would like to like to learn more about the incredible benefits of a PDO thread lift, please contact us, request an appointment online or call us at 310-276-6772 to schedule your visit to our leading med spa catering to West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica and all of Los Angeles. Together, we will create a customized plan of action for your beauty goals by taking a whole-body approach to aesthetic improvement by focusing on overall health and wellness.