VersaSpa Organic Spray Tan System offers a luxurious spray tanning med spa experience. The system comprises three spray nozzles for even coverage of the entire body.
The tanning takes place in a controlled and supervised setting to ensure a comfortable experience, which results in an excellent tan
The judicious and successful Motykie Medical Spa, led by board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Gary Motykie, provides VersaSpa organic spray tan to patients in Beverly Hills, West Hollywood, Los Angeles, and surrounding communities and suburbs in this part of the country.
The VersaSpa system offers tanning solutions that contain marine algae infusions to detoxify, tighten, and revitalize skin. This advanced technology also helps address skin-odor. The tan can be extended with the Perfector and Moisturizer options.
The main highlights of this tanning system are as follows:
- Gluten Free
- 100% Organic
VersaSpa self-tan and med spa tanning products contain natural ingredients such as naturally-sourced, Eco-Certified Dihydroxyacetone (DHA), Sorbitol, naturally-derived Eco-Certified Erythrulose, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice as well as various other natural ingredients.
Self-tanning and spray tanning products contain a combination of brown and green marine algae. The blend offers oxygenation, detoxification, and rejuvenation to the skin enabling a more attractive tan.
The FDA approved Dihydroxyacetone (DHA) as a color for cosmetic products in the 1970s. It is the active ingredient used most commonly in sunless tanners including self-tanners, moisturizers, and spray tan solutions.
A carbohydrate (monosaccharide sugar) compound, DHA has received FDA approval for sunless tanning solutions that are applied externally. It is often extracted from a vegetable source such as sugar cane or beets. The DHA ingredients in VersaSpa are Eco-Certified. DHA has received FDA-approval for external use on the skin.
Active ingredient Erythrulose is commonly used in tanning products in combination with DHA. The full results of Erythrulose take longer to establish allowing the tan to sustain for a longer duration. Eco-Certified Erythrulose is used to formulate VersaSpa sunless products.
Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI)
DMI is a solvent with high purity as well as a carrier. It provides an efficient delivery enhancement system for active ingredients in products for personal care. In sunless tanning products, DMI enhances the outcomes of the sunless tan. VersaSpa sunless products contain DMI.
Suggestions for a Smooth Finish
An irregular finish and streaks can be prevented through the use of these simple tips for self-tanning as well as in-salon spray tans.
- Shave or wax a minimum of 12 hours before the tanning process.
- Exfoliate the skin to eliminate dead skin for more even results from the tanning.
- Do not use lotion prior to tanning as lotions can act as a skin barrier leading to streaks.
- People who are self-tanning can use the VersaSpa Self-Tan Applicator Mitt for a convenient, even, and mess-free application.
- Do apply behind the thighs.
- If using a spray-tanning system in a salon with an automated spray tan booth, use Perfector to balance the pH levels of the skin for a darker, deeper, and more natural tan that will develop quickly.
Accomplished Motykie Medical Spa receives patients from Beverly Hills, West Hollywood, Los Angeles, and nearby areas in this section of The Golden State for VersaSpa organic spray tan.
- To see more services and treatments provided by Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Motykie in Beverly Hills | Los Angeles | West Hollywood and his team please visit: