Supplements are integrated nutrients that are helpful for people who do not or cannot consume a full balanced meal. They aim to prevent chronic health conditions induced by nutrient deficiencies.
Vitamins, minerals and herbal are different types of supplements which come in tablet, liquid and capsule form. Complementing your diet, they help improve overall health and wellness. Lack of a wholesome diet can hinder the body’s process of healing and repairing itself and supplements are a promise of consistent nutrients.
Los Angeles based Dr. Gary Motykie, believes in a holistic approach to life and has introduced a new line of supplements to promote health and beauty.
For body nourishment, it is necessary that you consume all the required nutrients, but this fact tends to be overlooked by many. Motykie believes that medical aesthetic treatments are all about beauty from inside and out. He has also introduced pre- and post-operative supplements to assist medical treatment and reduce their side effects.
The Body by Motykie line currently includes:
- Calcium/Magnesium ($12): Important for prevention of diseases and maintenance of bone health. Contains a total of 90 tablets.
- Fish Oil ($25): Improves skin texture by enhancing elasticity and hydration. The supplement bottle contains 30 soft gel capsules.
- Multivitamins ($36): These 60 tablets contain the combination of all necessary nutrients to facilitative cognitive operation and boost energy levels.
- Multi-strain Probiotics ($30): Helps the immune and gastrointestinal system to function normally. Contains a total of 60 capsules.
- Bromelain ($10): With a total of 60 capsules, this supplement helps to reduce inflammation, bruising and swelling, post-surgery.
Arnica supplements will soon be introduced as a part of this high quality collection. It is important that you consult him before consumption of any tablet. He will prescribe what is best suited for you after a review of your health condition.
Formulated with the best ingredients, these wellness supplements are one hundred percent pure and do not contain:
- Artificial preservatives, flavors or colors
- Genetically modified ingredients
- Sodium or sugar
- Metal or chemical contaminants
Always keep in mind that the tablets should be taken in conjunction with a nutritious and well-balanced diet. Not only will this help in improving absorption of food, but also improve the functioning of your body.
This range of micro nutrients is available online or in West Hollywood, California at Dr. Motykie’s medical spa facility. For more information, call them at +1-310-276-6772.
Tips to remember:
Medicines counters filled with various supplements can be overwhelming and confusing. The information provided on the labels can also be unclear and misleading. Make sure that you:
- Do not experiment with the dosage. It is wise to stick to your prescription
- Read the ingredient label thoroughly to single out any allergens
- Consult your doctor in case of any unusual symptoms. This could be due to adverse effects caused by the supplement