Laser hair removal is a highly efficient medspa procedure to serve as a replacement for traditional, time-consuming, and less effective alternatives such as waxing, tweezing, shaving, or trimming unwanted facial and body hair. Against these options, laser hair removal is a long-lasting and pain-free hair removal procedure.
Advanced medical laser technology at the Motykie medical spa offers a comfortable solution to get rid of unwanted hair for the long-term. The treatment can be performed on almost any area of the face or body. Motykie medical spa provides this treatment to patients in Beverly Hills, West Hollywood, Los Angeles, and surrounding locations.
Commonly Treated Areas
Laser hair removal medspa procedure can be safely used to remove hair in a sustainable manner from the following areas:
- Face and neck
- Bikini line or Full Brazilian
- Arms and legs
- Chest, back, and shoulders
Patients who require treatment in other areas can discuss with the laser hair removal specialists at Motykie med spa.
Why Choose Motykie Med Spa?
Motykie medical spa differentiates itself from many other treatment providers for laser hair removal. The unique Pain-Free, Hair-Free treatment system at the med spa involves the use of IN-MOTION technology. The low heat settings in this technique ensure greater safety and comfort, while producing more targeted and effective outcomes. The med spa receives patients from Beverly Hills, West Hollywood, Los Angeles, and nearby areas for laser hair removal.
The Pain-Free, Hair-Free LHR system by Alma Lasers is available at a select few medical spa facilities in the country, including Motykie med spa. The registered nurses at the med spa are trained in the procedure to achieve long-lasting hair removal outcomes in a safe, comfortable environment.
Laser hair treatment with the advanced technology offered at Motykie med spa has the following attributes:
- The treatments can be performed quickly and conveniently, ranging from only a few minutes for small facial areas to up to an hour for larger areas such as the legs or back.
- Optimal outcomes can usually be achieved with four to six treatment sessions because laser will target unwanted hair in their active growth phase.
- Each session will involve treatment of about 20 percent of the hair.
- The treatment sessions do not require any downtime or recovery, and the patient can return to their normal routine immediately.
- While the hair treated with laser will not grow back, some patients may need a touch-up treatment one to two years after the primary procedure. This could happen due to hormonal changes that may impact hair growth patterns.
The treatment provider will adjust the laser device to match with the specific hair color, hair thickness and target area of treatment. A cold gel will be applied to protect the outer skin layers and allow the laser to penetrate safely.
The laser device will deliver an intense, pulsating beam of laser light to target individual hair follicles. The concentrated heat generated through this light will destroy the hair follicles and inhibit future hair growth.
Click here for Virtual Consultation
To see more services and treatments provided by Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Motykie in Beverly Hills | Los Angeles and his team please visit: