The fullness and shape of the brows provides the face with definition and increases the luster in the eyes. However, it requires a lot of time and energy to maintain the perfect shape and fullness of the eyebrows.
Now, there is a more efficient, med spa procedure to maintain eyebrows called microblading. This technique can help create an ideal appearance to the eyebrows, eliminating the need to apply makeup every day.
Mircroblading is also referred to as “eyebrow embroidery.” It is an innovative method to create perfect and natural-looking eyebrows. Mircroblading is particularly suitable for people with thin eyebrows or brows that have been over-plucked. It involves precise application of the pigment to the skin in the eyebrow area using very fine and crisp brush strokes. This helps to create the appearance of individual eyebrow hairs.
Mircoblading also avoids the problem of unattractive “spilling” beneath the skin like other traditional eyebrow re-creation techniques. Motykie Medical Spa, led by board certified plastic surgeon Dr. Gary Motykie, provides microblading to patients in Beverly Hills, West Hollywood, Los Angeles, and surrounding communities.
Why Choose Microblading?
Microblading for the eyebrows offers an excellent option for individuals considering eyebrow enhancement or augmentation with natural-looking results.
Some benefits of microblading med spa technique are as follows:
- Helps augment the appearance of sparse and thin eyebrows
- Creates a more attractive, fuller shape
- Individualized eyebrow design and color to suit various faces and hair types
- Provides shape and arches to the eyebrows giving the eyes a natural-looking and beautiful lift
- Recompense eyebrows that have been over-plucked or lost volume due to alopecia
- Offers a perfect appearance to the brows all the time with no smudging or disappearing
A qualified aesthetician will work closely with the patient to create natural looking eyebrows that appear seamless with their specific face type. A trained eyebrow stylist can offer accurate design-work and custom application that complements and enhances the appearance of eyebrows perfectly and naturally.
How does Microblading Work?
Microblading provides shape and fullness to the eyebrows by the meticulous and precise application of pigment to the skin in the eyebrow area. The process is convenient and uncomplicated.
Microblading involves the following steps:
- The aesthetician will assist the patient in determining a pigment color that complements their skin tone and hair color. The pigmentation color should also match the color the existent eyebrow hair to ensure that the recreated brows complement and blend seamlessly into the natural brows.
- The aesthetician will analyze the patient’s face structure minutely. This analysis will also enable them to design brows that complement the contours of the face perfectly.
- The aesthetician will use a very fine blade to gently and accurately place the pigment on the uppermost layer of the skin. The intricate, smooth feather stroke application can re-create the appearance of natural eyebrow hair.
The fine and crisp blade strokes with microblading prevent the risk of artificial and blocky-looking brows. Microblading is semi-permanent, and may require routine touch-ups to maintain the shape and color in the long-term.
The focused Motykie Medical Spa receives patients from Beverly Hills, West Hollywood, Los Angeles, and other cities and neighborhoods in this area of The Golden State for brow microblading.
Click here for Virtual Consultation
- To see more services and treatments provided by Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Motykie in Beverly Hills | Los Angeles | West Hollywood and his team please visit: