Naturally-Beautiful, Luxuriously-Gorgeous Eyebrows that Always Look Absolutely Perfect!
The shape and fullness of the eyebrows gives your face its beautiful contour and accentuates the sparkle of your eyes. But let’s face it, maintaining the perfect shape and ideal fullness can be painful, time-consuming, and just plain irritating! Now there is a better way: microblading can create the perfect-looking brows without the need for daily make-up application!
Microblading, also known as “eyebrow embroidery”, is a revolutionary new way to create beautiful, natural-looking eyebrows. Especially ideal for individuals with thin or over-plucked brows, microblading involves the precise application of pigment to the skin in the brow area with ultra-fine crisp brush strokes that recreate the appearance of individual eyebrow hairs! Unlike traditional methods of recreating brows, microblading does not require the frequent application of make-up and avoids unsightly “spilling” under the skin.
Why Choose Microblading at Motykie Med Spa?
Microblading for eyebrows is an ideal option for anyone seeking to improve or augment the natural appearance of their eyebrows.
- Augments the appearance of thin and sparse eyebrows
- Creates a fuller, more luscious shape
- Customized brow design and color for a perfect match for your face and hair
- Shapes the brows and arches to give the eyes a naturally-beautiful lift
- Compensates for brows that have been over-plucked or lost due to alopecia
- Perfect-looking brows all the time: no smearing or disappearing!
At Motykie Med Spa, conveniently located in Beverly Hills, California and Barrington, Illinois, our talented, artistically-gifted aestheticians will work closely with you to create the perfect eyebrows that look natural and blend seamlessly with your unique beauty. Our highly-experienced, fully-licensed aestheticians are skilled eyebrow stylists with the training necessary to ensure meticulous designs and precise application that perfectly complement and enhance your naturally-gorgeous appearance!
How Does Microblading Work?
Microblading recreates the appearance of natural eyebrows by carefully and precisely applying pigment to the surface of the skin in the brow area! The process is easy and straightforward!
- First, your aesthetician will help you choose the pigmentation color that complements your natural skin tone as well as your hair color. The pigmentation must also match your existing eyebrow hair in order to ensure the recreated brows blend seamlessly and look natural.
- Second, your aesthetician will conduct a thorough analysis of your facial structure in order to design eyebrows with the perfect shape and size to enhance your natural contours.
- Third, using an incredibly fine blade, the aesthetician will gently and precisely place the pigmentation into the very top-most layer of skin. The smooth, detailed feather stroke application process can re-create the appearance of naturally-growing hair.
This detailed process offers several advantages over other methods of eyebrow recreation. The precise application of pigmentation to only the top layer of skin prevents the appearance of “spilling”, while the crisp, very fine blade strokes eliminate the risk of blocky, artificial-looking brows.
Microblading is semi-permanent and requires regular touch-ups in order to ensure the long-term shape and color of the eyebrows. Ensuring the perfect results requires avoiding the common problem of over-pigmentation caused by not knowing exactly how much color each patient’s skin will accept. To avoid this problem, we apply the pigmentation in stages. After the initial applications, your new brows may appear darker than anticipated, but the darkness will fade over the next two weeks. At three weeks, we will add additional pigmentation to achieve the color match you desire. We recommend additional touch-ups between 6 months to a year after the initial treatment in order to maintain ideal color, shape, and fullness.
If you think you are ready for naturally-beautiful eyebrows with microblading at Motykie Med Spa, we encourage you to contact our office and schedule your appointment today!