Laser skin resurfacing has emerged as a supreme, salient, and proven medspa procedure to rejuvenate the skin without surgery. During the pre-treatment consultation, the patient will have the opportunity to ask questions about the procedure and satisfy their concerns before going ahead with it.
A responsible treatment provider will address all the concerns and doubts of the patient in detail, and help them make an educated decision. Patients should ideally prepare a list of questions in advance and carry it to the consultation so that nothing important is missed out.
If the patient is fully clear on all aspects of the laser skin resurfacing treatment, they will feel more confident and will be able to make the right choices related to the procedure. Motykie medical spa, led by board certified plastic surgeon Dr. Gary Motykie, provides laser skin resurfacing to patients in Beverly Hills, West Hollywood, Los Angeles, and also a plethora of neighborhoods in this part of the country.
Necessity of Questions
It is crucial to ask questions to spark some clarification about the procedure before in order to:
- Make a well-considered and informed decision about going ahead with laser skin resurfacing
- Determine that the patient has chosen the appropriate medspa laser treatment provider.
- Make the initial consultation process as productive as possible
- Learn about the treatment options, potential outcomes, and potential risks and complications
- Get a clear estimate about the costs involved and compare it with other treatment alternatives
Questions to Ask
- Do you have specific training in the field laser skin resurfacing procedures?
- Have you performed laser skin resurfacing in the past, and what is your success rate?
- Will you perform the procedure under the guidance or supervision of a plastic surgeon?
- Where and how will you perform my laser procedure?
- How many treatment sessions may be necessary to achieve my skin resurfacing goals?
- Am I a suitable candidate for laser procedure?
- Would you recommend any additional procedures to help me achieve my goals?
- Are there any risks or complications associated with laser treatments that I should be aware of?
- How long will it take to perform one treatment session?
- Will the treatment involve local anesthesia?
- Is it going to be painful during or after the treatment?
- Are the results that I am seeking realistic and reasonable?
- Will the treatment result in any scarring?
- Am I required to do some kind of prior preparation for the laser treatment?
- How much downtime will be involved, and when can I resume my normal routine?
- Do I have any options for a revision procedure if the cosmetic results of the treatment do not meet the goals we agree upon?
- What will the laser skin resurfacing procedure cost me?
Motykie medical spa receives patients from Beverly Hills, West Hollywood, Los Angeles, and nearby areas for laser skin resurfacing and various other cosmetic procedures.
To see more services and treatments provided by Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Motykie in Beverly Hills | Los Angeles and his team please visit: