Botox is the world’s most popular non-surgical anti-aging facial procedure. For individuals who wish to avoid plastic surgery, Botox can serve as an effective short-term alternative to reduce facial lines and wrinkles. During the initial Botox consultation, the patient should clarify all their concerns and doubts by asking the right questions.
Motykie Medical Spa is one of the well-known med spa facilities providing state of the art non-surgical aesthetic treatments, including Botox. The medical spa is led by experienced cosmetic surgeon Dr. Gary Motykie. It provides treatment to patients in Beverly Hills, West Hollywood, Los Angeles, and surrounding communities.
Key Questions to Ask
The following is a list of some of the important questions that a patient may ask the Botox provider during the initial consultation in order to make an informed decision:
- Is your plastic surgery practice or medical spa equipped to provide Botox injections?
- Do you have the necessary training and experience in injecting Botox?
- How frequently do you perform the Botox injectable treatment?
- Will you schedule a follow-up appointment after the Botox treatment?
- Can I receive Botox before and after photos of earlier patients that you may have treated?
- What are the typical risks and complications that you have seen in your experience with Botox treatment?
- What should I do if I experience any side effects following Botox treatment?
- Do I need to alter my existing prescription or non-prescription medications prior to Botox procedure?
- Will the procedure be painful during the injection process as well as after the treatment?
- Is there any downtime involved following Botox injections?
- How long will it take to perform the complete injection procedure?
As an experienced cosmetic surgeon, Dr. Motykie or his team of experts will address all queries of the patient properly. The medical spa receives patients from Beverly Hills, West Hollywood, Los Angeles, and nearby areas.
Questions Related to the Procedure
Some patients may be very concerned about the precise nature of Botox treatment, particularly if they are planning to receive it for the first time. They may ask the following questions:
- Would you be able to achieve a natural looking arch and provide a lift to the brow with Botox? Can you explain how each muscle works and how Botox will affect these muscles to produce the desired effect?
- Will you ensure that the brows do not become too highly arched and appear very natural? If this condition does occur, can it be fixed?
- How will you prevent the undesirable side effects such as drooping brows and eyelids?
- Will you be able to eliminate the appearance of crow’s feet effectively and safely with Botox?
- Is there any difference between Botox, Dysport, and Xeomin injectables for the reduction of facial lines and wrinkles?
- What is the average volume of Botox medication that is administered at your medical spa for the reduction of frown lines and crow’s feet?
Patients should also ask questions related to estimated costs and financing options clearly during the initial consultation.
Click here for Virtual Consultation
To see more services and treatments provided by Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Motykie in Beverly Hills | Los Angeles and his team please visit: