For people who want to achieve facial rejuvenation without facelift surgery, the treatment provider may recommend a liquid facelift med spa procedure involving a combination of dermal fillers, Botox, thread lift, and Kybella injections.
Motykie Medical Spa, led by board certified plastic surgeon Dr. Gary Motykie provides Venus Freeze to patients in Beverly Hills, West Hollywood, Los Angeles, and other cities and towns in this region of The Golden State.
The appearance of double chin is a common occurrence among both men and women. The unsightly submental fat deposits can detract from an otherwise aesthetically appealing face. Kybella injections are an FDA approved treatment to get rid of fat deposits under the chin.
This is an efficient, minimally-invasive alternative to surgery. The procedure uses the body’s natural metabolic process to eliminate unwanted chin fat.
PDO Thread Lift
The PDO Thread Lift is a minimally-invasive technique to revitalize, lift, and improve naturally aesthetic facial contours, without the need for surgery. Some of the key benefits of PDO thread lift include:
- Lifts and tightens sagginess in the face, jawline, and neck
- Restores the naturally-aesthetic V-shape of the face
- Prompts collagen regeneration to reconstruct aging structures of the face
- Enhances collagen production which tightens, lifts, and smoothes the skin from within
How a PDO Thread Lift Works?
The PDO Thread Lift uses sutures made of polydioxanone (PDO) which is a medical-grade, specialized, and absorbable substance. This technique literally lifts and secures the skin from within. When cautiously and precisely threaded through the skin layers, these safe, proven sutures become taut and lift the facial structures in 2 ways:
- The sutures instantly lift, reposition, and secure the skin on the face, jawline and/or neck.
- The sutures encourage the body’s own robust healing mechanisms by engineering the generation of new, healthy collagen. This further tightens and smoothes the skin from within.
The liquid facelift procedure involves the judicious placement of Botox and cosmetic filler injectables. The surgeon will create an individualized injectable treatment plan as per the patient’s unique facial anatomy and cosmetic objectives.
The provider will inject a muscle immobilizing agents such as Dysport or Botox together with a combination of soft tissue dermal fillers such as Restylane, Juvederm, Radiesse, or various others.
The provider will inject the fillers directly into the treatment sites to mitigate lines and wrinkles on the face, fill the depressions, lift sagging skin, address symmetries, add volume to the face and comprehensively improve the facial features.
Muscle Immobilizing with Botox or Dysport
A liquid facelift is more effective and complete when it is a combination of volumizing cosmetic fillers and muscle immobilizing agents such as Dysport or Botox. These FDA-approved injectables can correct mild wrinkles in delicate sites such as on the forehead, between the brows, and crow’s feet near the eyes.
The sustainability of the outcomes can be enhanced by combining facial fillers with Botox. A liquid facelift is entirely customizable as per the specific aesthetic requirements of the patient. Motykie Medical Spa receives patients from Beverly Hills, West Hollywood, Los Angeles, and nearby areas across the landscape.
Click here for Virtual Consultation
- To see more services and treatments provided by Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Motykie in Beverly Hills | Los Angeles | West Hollywood and his team please visit: