Liquid facelift is an innovative non-surgical aesthetic procedure to rejuvenate the face and minimize the facial signs of aging. The treatment combines the benefits of cosmetic dermal fillers such as Restylane®, Juvederm®. and Voluma®, and muscle immobilizing injections such as Botox® or Dysport®.
Liquid facelift may be received at a recognized medspa with expertise in such procedures. Motykie Medical Spa, led by board certified plastic surgeon Dr. Gary Motykie, is a premier medical spa providing liquid facelift and other state of the art non-surgical treatments.
Benefits of Liquid Facelift
With a liquid facelift treatment, the following improvements and aesthetic enhancements can be achieved:
- Sagging facial features such as jowls and brows can be provided a subtle lift
- The appearance of dark under-eye circles, eye bags, and hollows under the eyes can be reduced
- Drooping corners of the mouth can be lifted
- Nose bumps can be hidden
- Sunken areas of the face can be restored with a fuller appearance
- Volumizing of flattened temples or cheeks can be performed
- Gentle lip augmentation can be achieved
- Wrinkles, lines, creases, folds on the face can be minimized or erased, and a younger, natural looking facial appearance can be restored for both women and men.
The treatment provider will prepare a customized liquid facelift injection plan taking into account the patient’s unique aesthetic needs and facial anatomy. Either Botox or Dysport will be chosen for a muscle immobilizing agent to minimize frown lines between the brows and on the forehead, and reduce crow’s feet around the eyes.
A customized combination of soft tissue dermal fillers such as Restylane, Juvederm, and Voluma will be applied according to the pre-determined treatment plan. The facial fillers will be injected into the dermis layers in the targeted areas, while the muscle immobilizer will be injected directly into the wrinkle-forming facial muscles.
Juvederm will reduce major lines, wrinkles, and nasolabial folds and lift sagging facial skin. Juvederm Voluma will be used to add facial volume to the cheeks and fill the depressions. Restylane® will correct subtle asymmetries, and treat under-eye dark circles and eye bags. The entire procedure can be completed in less than an hour.
More About Juvederm
Click here for Virtual Consultation
To see more services and treatments provided by Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Motykie in Beverly Hills | Los Angeles and his team please visit: