Pixel laser skin resurfacing is a robust laser-based technology that promotes the body’s own natural healing response to mitigate the most common aging signs and rejuvenate and revitalize the appearance.
Motykie Med Spa is one of the few medical spas in the US to offer this innovative “fractional resurfacing” procedure, which uses the power of pixelated light to develop tiny thermal channels into the skin.
How does it work?
Pixel laser device creates microscopic laser “hot spots” prompting the skin to generate new collagen fibers. The surrounding untreated tissue encourages effective healing, minimizes downtime, and enhances the recovery. The outcome is revitalized, rejuvenated skin that improves the patient’s inner wellness!
Pixel laser skin resurfacing is a suitable anti-aging med spa procedure for men and women seeking to enhance the overall texture and tone of their skin while achieving a more youthful, healthier appearance.
This treatment can help remove or reduce:
- Wrinkles and fine lines
- Signs of damage due to sun and environmental factors
- Loose, tired skin
- Enlarged pores
- Acne scarring and other minor scarring
- Skin blemishes
- Stretch marks
Pixel can be safely administered on most body areas with minimal temporary side-effects. A majority of patients report the post-treatment sensation to be similar to that of mild sunburn. The patient will typically experience progressive improvements for up to three months after the last treatment session.
Is Pixel laser appropriate for you?
For people who answer “Yes” to any of the following questions, Pixel skin resurfacing may offer an effective skin rejuvenation solution.
- Does your skin appear dull and tired, making you appear older than your years?
- Have you witnessed any new fine lines or wrinkles on your face?
- Do you see blotches or age spots from tanning or spending time in the sun?
- Are you self-conscious about the size of your pores?
- Are you unhappy about the appearance of acne scarring?
- Do you have stretch marks on your thighs, abdomen, or other sites?
Pixel Laser Highlights
- Time taken to complete the procedure ranges between 30 and 60 minutes.
- A majority of patients experienced improvements in skin tone after their first treatment.
- The average patient needs two to five sessions for best outcomes, depending on their specific skin needs.
- Pixel is a safe treatment for virtually any body area, including the neck, face, arms, hands, and chest.
- Pixel can be administered along with other lasers and cosmetic treatments.
Does it hurt?
This is a common concern among patients about Pixel resurfacing treatments. A majority of patients do not feel any significant discomfort during their Pixel treatment. Towards the end of the treatment, a mild burning sensation may occur. However, it typically lasts only for a few hours.
Many patients report that the treated skin feels similar to a sunburn for a few days. It is vital for patients to follow the post-treatment guidelines in a committed manner to maximize their comfort.
Pixel is technically called a “fractional resurfacing” laser. It is known as fractional as it only targets a fraction of the skin in the treatment site, and then prompts the body’s own healing system to complete the process of rejuvenation.
Pixel laser light goes through patented optics to penetrate the skin with tiny thermal channels, only as deep as a few sheets of paper.
The micro-dots of the treated skin areas start healing. The skin’s inner radiance and beauty shine through as the collagen remodels. Motykie Medical Spa receives patients from Beverly Hills, West Hollywood, Los Angeles, and nearby areas for Pixel laser treatments.
To see more services and treatments provided by Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Motykie in Beverly Hills | Los Angeles | West Hollywood and his team please visit: