LIQUID RHINOPLASTY: EFFECTIVE, NON-SURGICAL NOSE RESHAPING WITH NATURAL-LOOKING RESULTS
Very few people have a perfectly-shaped nose and some people are very self-conscious about the size, shape, and appearance of their nose. The nose can be a dominant feature of the face so any major flaws can offset facial symmetry and balance. Now, undergoing rhinoplasty, or nose job surgery, is no longer the only way to reshape the nose and create a more attractive appearance. By using certain injectable fillers, Dr. Gary Motykie can create a more uniform and symmetrical appearance of the nose without surgery. While the results are not permanent, fillers injected around the nose do tend to last longer than fillers injected in the cheeks.
Patients interested in reshaping their nose with injectable fillers can now turn to our premier med spa serving Hollywood, Beverly Hills and all of Los Angeles. Dr. Motykie will conduct a facial evaluation to determine which fillers would be most suitable for the non-surgical nose reshaping procedure. He will create a personalized plan to ensure the best possible results. Please request an appointment online or call us at 310-276-6772 for your appointment.
THE MOTYKIE MED SPA DIFFERENCE
- Our Med Spa offers effective treatments aligned with the patient’s aesthetic goals and needs. Non-surgical nose reshaping procedures are becoming increasingly popular as more people realize they don’t need to have surgery to get the results they want.
- We only use the best injectables on the market and the procedure is performed by a certified, licensed, and experienced injector
- We are dedicated to creating the most natural-looking results so we’ll ensure your treatment complements and enhances your natural facial structure and helps achieve facial balance
- All of the treatments and procedures available at our Med Spa are carefully selected by Dr. Gary Motkyie, a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who stays on top of the latest trends aesthetic procedures that help produce the best results for our patients
IS A LIQUID RHINOPLASTY RIGHT FOR YOU?
If you can answer YES to any of these questions, a Liquid Rhinoplasty may be exactly what you need to enhance your appearance:
- Do you feel self-conscious about a large hook on your nose?
- Do you wish the tip of your nose was larger or pointed up more?
- Are you always using makeup techniques to make a crooked nose?
- Do you feel self-conscious about having photos taken without the perfect angle?
- Are you looking for a way to enhance the look of your nose without surgery?
LIQUID RHINOPLASTY FAST FACTS
- The Liquid Rhinoplasty is performed with injectable fillers on an outpatient basis in our office
- We can apply topical anesthetic if needed but most patients tolerate the treatment well
- There is some swelling which can take up to 3 weeks to completely dissipate and full results to show
- You may need a touchup treatment after 3 weeks, depending on the filler used
- We can layer fillers and use different types of fillers to achieve the best results
DOES IT HURT?
Most patients report little to no discomfort during the procedure and only some redness and swelling immediately after treatment. You can return to regular activities immediately after treatment but will need to refrain from exercise and saunas for up to 48 hours after treatment.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The Liquid Rhinoplasty involves injecting fillers into various compartments of the nose. We can effectively restore symmetry of the nose, increase the size of the tip, and create a smoother bridge just with fillers. Dr. Motykie has extensive experience performing liquid nose reshaping treatments and uses a variety of techniques to achieve the best possible outcome.
You can expect some swelling for at least 2 to 3 weeks after the first treatment. Your nose may not look balanced and even misshapen while the tissues are still inflamed and there is still fluid left over from the filler. You can expect to see the full result around the 3-week mark, at which point you can come in for a touch up treatment. The effects of even a subtle filler in the nose can be significant, especially if you’ve always been self-conscious about your nose. Learn more about this amazing non-surgical treatment by calling our practice or scheduling your appointment online!