You’ve hit the gym. You’ve done the cardio. You’ve persevered through the boot-camp classes. But you still have stubborn areas of fat that just won’t go away. What’s the fix? CoolSculpting®. It’s the most trusted noninvasive, permanent fat removal technology available. Under the direction of Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon Dr. Gary Motykie, Motykie Med Spa is a leader in CoolSculpting® treatments for Los Angeles men and women.
Also known as “cryolipolysis,” CoolSculpting® freezes pockets of fat, triggering the body to remove these treated fat cells for liposuction-like results without a single blade, incision or stitch. Treatments can be completed within an hour and there is practically no downtime or discomfort.
Please contact us, request an appointment online or call us at 310-276-6772 to schedule your visit to our premier med spa serving West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica and all of Los Angeles. We will review all of your aesthetic concerns and help you develop a custom plan of action and regimen of beauty tailored just for you.
The Motykie Med Spa Difference
- Others offer CoolSculpting®, but what sets Motykie Med Spa apart from the rest is our philosophy to “treat until complete.” We provide complete packages of aesthetic treatments, patient education and personal attention in an inviting spa setting. Each series of treatments is designed to achieve the best possible results.
- Our treatment staff are certified in administering CoolSculpting® in all applications including the love handles, “saddle bags,” abdomen, inner/outer thighs, arms and buttocks.
- Our commitment to proactive wellness means that we perform CoolSculpting as part of a comprehensive evaluation of your health and beauty goals.
- All of our treatments are developed and overseen by Dr. Gary Motykie, a nationally recognized, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with a strong background in health, nutrition, fitness and alternative methods to heal your body.
One Patient’s Story
Hear from Hylan, one of our patients who “did the work” to get in shape through a healthy diet and regular exercise. After deciding to take action for his own mental and physical health, he lost over 70 pounds. He then chose CoolSculpting for the finishing touches he wanted to his lower abdomen.
Is CoolSculpting® Right for You?
If you can answer “YES!” to any of these questions, CoolSculpting® may be able to improve your body contour and permanently remove stubborn areas of fat that won’t budge no matter what you try!
- Do you have “saddle bags” or a “muffin top” that doesn’t respond to diet and exercise?
- Is a small amount of flab keeping you from showing off a more toned stomach?
- Do you like the idea of a liposuction alternative that slims your body with no anesthesia, little discomfort, and minimal downtime and risk?
CoolSculpting® Fast Facts
- CoolSculpting® can treat areas of the body including the flanks, thighs, knees, abdomen, upper/lower back, arms, and buttocks.
- No incisions or anesthesia are needed during treatment, and you can continue with your day’s activities right after leaving the office.
- A slimmer body contour in the treated areas is revealed gradually as the body naturally eliminates targeted fat cells. You should start to see results within 4 to 6 weeks and full results in 8 to 12 weeks.
- For optimal results, 2 treatments per area spaced 4 to 8 weeks apart are recommended.
- We often combine CoolSculpting® with JuVaShape™ Radiofrequency (RF) Treatments to treat cellulite and tighten lax skin while adding a more defined contour.
- CoolSculpting® is a body sculpting procedure aimed at eliminating excess fatty tissue to reveal a more even body contour, but not a weight loss treatment.
Does It Hurt?
This is a question we get all the time. CoolSculpting® treatments are very comfortable. Most of our patients are able to check their phone, read a book, or even nap while the device administers the treatment. You can expect a cooling and pulling sensation in the area being treated, which may feel uncomfortable, but will go completely numb within 10 minutes. Since there are no incisions or anesthesia needed, there is little downtime. Light bruising, swelling and a slight tingling sensation in the treatment area may occur within the first few days.
How Does It Work?
As the name suggests, CoolSculpting® makes use of a revolutionary technology that chills fat below the skin. When we freeze the fat cells, it causes them to die off slowly over time and be removed through your body’s natural cleansing process. The treatment focuses only on the fat cells without causing damage to the surrounding healthy tissue.
Unlike other noninvasive or minimally invasive solutions that are based on sonic wave or laser technology, CoolSculpting® does not destroy healthy tissue in the process of eliminating unwanted fat. It does not involve invasive tools such as scalpels, needles or suction hoses.
Watch this video of our own Dr. Gary Motykie discussing CoolSculpting on the Marie Show to learn more about body contouring with this revolutionary treatment!
After your final CoolSculpting® treatment, the treated fat cells will gradually die off and be eliminated naturally by your body. You should gradually notice that clothes fit better and your body looks slimmer in the treated area. We take measurements and photos before treatment and again several months after your last treatment so you can see your full results. But we know that you will feel the results much sooner than your follow up visit!
Other Treatments to Consider
If CoolSculpting® sounds like just what you’ve been looking for, you might also want to consider: