SmartGraft™: A Smarter Hair Restoration Choice!
Millions of men and women in the US struggle with hair loss. Whether it is due to age, hormones, or simply genetics, it can be a very frustrating situation for anyone to have to deal with. While hair restoration treatments used to require an invasive surgical procedure, a new revolutionary technique is now available to change all that! SmartGraft™ uses a truly innovative and ‘smart’ device to restore your thinning or lost hair that does not involve the use of a scalpel. This cuts your recovery time from several weeks to one or two days while still producing natural looking and feeling results.
The SmartGraft™ technology allows for gentler and more precise extraction of the hair that is then counted, sorted, and moistened in the holding canister until implantation. This promotes graft survival and improves the ability to regrow your own hair in the areas where you need it. The result is a naturally and permanently fuller head of hair.
Please contact us, request an appointment online, or call us at 310-276-6772 to plan your visit to our premier med spa serving West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, and all of Los Angeles. We will work with you to develop a personalized hair restoration treatment plan that will leave you looking and feeling more naturally restored and confident!
SmartGraft™: A Smarter Hair Restoration Choice for Your Brows!
That’s right! SmartGraft™, the amazing technology that enables you to regrow real hair on your head, can now be used to replenish your thinning eyebrows as well!
Because SmartGraft™ utilizes extremely precise follicle implantation techniques, with little more than a pinprick and because it does not leave behind any facial scars, this powerful hair restoration technology is an excellent way to restore thick, natural-looking eyebrows that have thinned due to natural hair loss or years of over-plucking and over-waxing. With SmartGraft™, you can grow thick, bold eyebrows that look and feel like real hair because they are created with your own real hair!
The SmartGraft™ procedure for brows is similar to that involving scalp restoration. The procedure is performed under local anesthesia; you will be awake and relaxed, and can interact with the staff during the implantation to ensure the brows take exactly the shape you want. The implanted hair may fall out a few days after the procedure, but the remaining hair follicle will then begin to grow your own natural eyebrow hair within 3-4 months. The final results should be visible within 9-12 months after the procedure. Over time, some patients request a second SmartGraft™ procedure for even thicker brows! Since the transplanted hair follicles are growing real hair and should not be plucked, they should be trimmed periodically in order to maintain a natural brow-like shape.
The Motykie Med Spa Difference
- Our Med Spa prides itself on offering only state-of-the-art and effective treatment options to all our patients. The advanced SmartGraft™ technology is no exception. Developed by physicians, medical scientists, and engineers, SmartGraft™ offers advanced, minimally invasive hair restoration.
- Our staff is highly trained and qualified in using the SmartGraft™ technology to ensure fast recovery and the amazing results you have come to expect from our Med Spa.
- Our belief in proactive inner wellness and confidence prompts us to offer you a hair loss solution like SmartGraft™, to help you look as youthful and vivacious as you feel!
- Each of the technologies and products offered at our Med Spa has been carefully selected by Dr. Gary Motykie, a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon known nationally for his extensive background in general health, nutrition, fitness, and alternative wellness methods to heal your skin and body from the inside out.
Is The SmartGraft Technology Right For You?
If you answer “YES!” to any of these questions, SmartGraft™ hair restoration may offer you the permanent solution you’ve been looking for!
- Do you have areas of thinning hair or pattern baldness?
- Are you self-conscious about your receding hairline?
- Have you considered hair restoration, but have held off because of the downtime involved with a surgical procedure?
- Are you worried about having to get a ‘buzz cut’ in order to restore your hair?
- Are you looking for a hair restoration solution that will leave you with a natural look and feel?
SmartGraft Fast Facts
- SmartGraft™ technology can be done in the office using only a local anesthetic.
- The process uses a motorized handpiece to carefully extract grafts of one to four hair follicles, so no scalpel is required.
- Because the SmartGraft™ technology only extracts small amounts of hair follicles, there is no linear scar on the back of your head where donor hair follicles are generally collected.
- Recovery time takes only one to two days.
- With the SmartGraft™ technology, you regrow your natural hair and your results are permanent!
Does It Hurt?
Because the area is anesthetized during the SmartGraft™ procedure, discomfort is minimal. Most patients can return to work or their regular activities the next day!
How Does It Work?
The SmartGraft™ technology uses a handpiece that gently and carefully extracts grafts from a donor area where the hair is thicker, denser, and is genetically programed to regrow. Only small areas of the donor sites need to be shaved, making it easier to camouflage the areas of extraction. The grafts are automatically counted, separated, and placed into an environmentally controlled canister. Moistening the hair grafts reduces procedure time which means they are implanted more quickly, thereby increasing their success rate. The areas implanted will regrow your own hair for permanent, amazing results that will allow you to wear any hair style your heart desires!
Once we get to your know what your hair restoration goals are, we can work with you to tailor a plan that will meet your needs and goals. Depending on the number of grafts you desire, an average of five to six hours of complete treatment time will be required. Newly transplanted hair will grow in phases. Initially, your hair will take root and begin to shed. This is completely normal. You should start to notice new hair growth in approximately three months’ time. After 6 months, you will have noticeable improvement and your results will continue to get better for 12-14 months after treatment.