Heal Your Damaged Skin with Celluma LED Light Therapy!
We all know just how great a role healthy skin plays in helping us maintain a youthful, vigorous, healthy appearance, and we all know the basic steps needed for healthy skin: using high-quality make-up and cleansers, regular use of medical-grade moisturizers, and most importantly, constant use of sun screen or, even better, avoiding the damaging rays of the sun altogether. Unfortunately, even the best home care routines may not be enough to prevent damage caused by constant exposure to the sun, wind, pollution, and toxins in the air. Sometimes your skin needs a little, gentle TLC to heal the damage deep within the tissues of the skin in order to maintain its fresh, healthy glow.
Celluma LED Light Therapy provides just that: a little TLC for your damaged skin, healing it from the inside out safely, comfortably, and effectively! Celluma utilizes scientifically-proven low-energy LED light to promote skin health through increased circulation, waste elimination, and moisture retention, improved cellular turnover and growth, and stimulation of collagen and elastin, the building-blocks your skin needs to say fresh and healthy. Delivered through a revolutionary flexible and shape-taking light-array panel, Celluma delivers healing light exactly where your skin needs it most, fighting acne and reducing the most visible signs of damage and aging.
Please contact us, request an appointment online, or call us at 310-276-6772 to plan your visit to Motykie Med Spa serving West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, and all of Los Angeles. We will work with you to develop a personalized Celluma LED Light Therapy treatment plan that will leave you looking and feeling young, healthy, and naturally-beautiful!
The Motykie Med Spa Difference
- Dr. Gary Motykie, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, prides himself on selecting scientifically-proven treatments designed to deliver powerful, effective results while maximizing your comfort and safety. The technology behind Celluma was discovered by NASA and has been used as a method of delivering pain relief for years!
- Our highly-experienced staff is extremely skilled at designing the optimal treatment program required to address your needs and provide the naturally-beautiful results that you’ve come to expect from our premier Med Spa.
- Like all of the treatments offered at Motykie Med Spa, Celluma LED Light Therapy is designed to improve your skin’s health from the inside out, targeting problem areas at the cellular level for maximum efficacy.
- Dr. Gary Motykie, a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, is known nationally for his extensive background in general health, nutrition, fitness, and alternative wellness methods to heal your skin and body from the inside out.
Are Celluma Treatments Right For You?
If you answer “YES!” to any of these questions, Celluma LED Light Therapy may offer you the solution you’ve been looking for!
- Do you suffer from moderate to severe acne?
- Do you have mild scarring as a result of past acne breakouts?
- Are you concerned about skin damage from sun, weather, environmental toxins, and smoking?
- Is your skin texture course and rough?
- Do you suffer from hyperpigmentation and other minor pigmentation problems?
- Have you begun to see the development of fine lines and wrinkles?
- Does the condition of your skin make you look older than you feel?
Celluma Fast Facts
- Low-intensity, non-invasive, and non-ablative.
- Flexible, shape-changing panel ensures a comfortable, relaxing treatment experience.
- Works without thermal heat for greater safety and comfort.
- Powerful, highly effective treatment for inflammatory acne.
- Promotes healthy, beautiful skin through greater cellular turnover, improved circulation and lymphatic activity, and stimulation of collagen and elastin.
- Ideal anti-aging treatment for fine lines, minor pigmentation problems, and other effects of “photoaging”, as well as mild scaring.
- Most patients require a series of treatments to achieve their aesthetic goals.
Does It Hurt?
No! Celluma is a non-invasive, non-ablative treatment that is both easy and comfortable. It involves no discomfort or pain and patients can resume all regular activities immediately after the treatment.
How Does It Work?
Low-level LED Light Therapy, delivered by the proprietary Celluma light array panel, has been scientifically proven to stimulate cellular activity deep within the tissues of the skin in order to reduce and control inflammatory acne, reduce the visible signs of sun damage and hyperpigmentation, and restore your skin’s healthy glow. Using Red, Blue, or Infrared, or a powerful combination of one or more, Celluma’s flexible, shape-taking panel stimulates the production of collagen and elastin for stronger, healthier skin, increases circulation of water and nutrients to the skin, as well as moisture retention, and promotes cellular turnover and growth. The result: firm, healthy, fresh-looking skin that looks and feels younger. Blue Light Therapy, in particular, treats both inflammatory and non-inflammatory acne by targeting the harmful bacteria at the root of many acne breakouts.
Celluma is a gentle, non-ablative treatment that works by slowly improving your skin’s health over time. Celluma treatments can have a dramatic impact on the health of your skin, but do not be disappointed if you don’t see results immediately: it takes time for your skin to rebuild and restore the cellular growth needed for healthy-looking skin. Depending on the level of damage, optimal results usually require 2-4 treatments per week, for several months. Acne breakouts should be treated regularly throughout a breakout, starting at the first signs of a new breakout.